Old June 6th 09, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default EiBi Skeds Updated!

Mike wrote:

On Jun 6, 3:49�pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

Looks like, even more people don't like you in here......26 and 28 one
stars for you. Just remember, you started the childish game. Pathetic
and can you or someone tell me what or why does the village of Batavia
get mentioned with me? Surely you geniuses don't think I live there,
or do you? I guess I will start making up a fairy tale address for you
and maybe others will believe it.

The numbers are very different here. I've emailed dozens of people
trying to get them to check and no one can confirm the numbers you are
reporting. Maybe the system shows different things to different
people. That doesn't make sense, but I really don't want to believe
that you'd deliberately lie.

I am starting to feel like this is getting personal, there IS NO ONE
AND let me repeat myself, no one that knows my real name on the
internet nor my address Michael. I always have my butt covered when it
comes to that because you never know when someone will turn on you
that you converse with, either back channel or doing a radio or knife
deal. You may use your real name, but you are a fool IMO. Nothing
personal, it's just business. ;-) This group IMO, more than any other
group I post in, mainly because of you, proves my point.:-D It
actually makes me feel bad to "out" myself because there are a few
people that I actually trust in here and have done me many favors when
they didn't have to....but because they wanted to and I actually trust
them, but that's about it when it comes to my name and where I live.-

Relax, Dude. Chill out. No one is gunning for you. I was only making
fun of the fact that you use multiple screen names virtually every
single day. If that's part of the way you roll, cool, but I can still
make fun of it. No one in here will try to hunt your personal info
down and harrass you, your family or your employers.

No one, accept, your hero, Steve Lare, who has openly admitted that he
has done so. Against me.

Hogwash, you jackass!

YOU claimed to HAVE a PhD. I merely called to verify what YOU YOURSELF STATED,
you mentally ill dufus!