Old June 7th 09, 02:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default OT What TV Shows Do You Watch?

Bob Dobbs wrote:
Telamon wrote:
I have not owned a TV for decades. Most of what is on is lame.

I share your sentiments, however when something interesting happens they
have guys with vehicles full of fuel to haul those expensive cameras to
the scene and televise stuff that I would find difficult or impossible
to see first hand. Also some of the programming* is interesting enough
to filter through the 'messages'.

A TV is a matter of survival here in the tinder dry fire-prone SoCal
foothills. It can get pretty hairy sometimes.