Old June 7th 09, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] gj1kc2@netzero.com is offline

Default OT What TV Shows Do You Watch?

On Jun 6, 7:38*pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
"BCBlazysusan" wrote in message

I always wanted to start this thread in here. What are your favorite
television shows? Are there shows you watch that you just can't wait
till they come on the following week? Too make sure you don't miss
them, do you set your DVR maybe?

Lessee... favorite shows..

#5) *House
#4) *Mythbusters
#3) *Ghost Whisperer
#2) *Torchwood

and, my #1 favorite TV program is:

#1) *Doctor Who

Ah, so you do get to see the local US programming, that's cool. Shows
how behind the times I am, I just learned pretty recently that you can
tell the type of programming from the type of dish one has.

I've seen a few that have this different type of cone on the dish,
which, from what I've read is the "whole kitten caboodle" -
programming from literally all over the world. I think it may be
interesting for maybe three to four months just to see the programming
from other countries, but it's somewhat expensive IMO just for tv.

Your #1 I have never even heard of - same goes for #2.
I do like the Ghost Whisperer mainly because I think Jennifer is
really pretty, I watched it every Friday back when her husband died
but then jumped into the body of Sam. I had no idea how they were
going to keep that show going after that, but it was pretty cool how
they did it, some of those episodes at the end had me tearing up. ;-)

Do she ever let "Sam" know that her husbands spirit jumped into him?
Did he believe it? Did they ever get remarried BA? LOL....you're going
to have to fill me in BA, I felt I missed so much of it - that I
wouldn't be able to jump back in.;-)

Your#4 I saw a few episodes, I can see why you like that. And the show
House, I have a friend that is an avid viewer so I watched it just to
see what it's about. Definitely a very catchy show, and out of the
maybe 10 episodes I watched, everyone of them was good.