Old June 7th 09, 03:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default OT What TV Shows Do You Watch?

On Jun 7, 10:35*am, wrote:
On Jun 7, 3:51*am, Bob Dobbs wrote:

Telamon wrote:

I have not owned a TV for decades. Most of what is on is lame.

I share your sentiments, however when something interesting happens they
have guys with vehicles full of fuel to haul those expensive cameras to
the scene and televise stuff that I would find difficult or impossible
to see first hand. Also some of the programming* is interesting enough
to filter through the 'messages'.
*Numb3rs
*Flashpoint
*Nova
*Frontline
and a few others that don't come to mind right off hand.
I don't care for the so called contrived reality hoaxes nor anything
with a laugh track, nor hollywood gossip. Used to watch MMA/UFC stuff
but it's all been pulled around here, have to go out in the street to
see that action these days.
Oh and I almost forgot - Watching the RedWings take the 'cup' again.

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

The MMA/UFC has been pulled from your area? That about freeking sucks
IMO. Tonight on Versus is the Mike Brown/Uriah Fabre rematch. I'm
really looking forward to seeing that fight, IMO I see Brown beating
Uriah again. That Brown is just so strong for that division. Should be
a great fight either way.:-)- Hide quoted text -

I see Brown winning by tap out in round three, at least that is what I
am hoping. Though I wouldn't be upset if Fabre wins, it should be a
great no matter what.