Old June 7th 09, 06:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default EiBi Skeds Updated!

Mike wrote:

Checking out individual stats under Google Profile reveals some
interesting data, Bushy:

dxAce posted 15221 messages to 159 groups over the past six weeks. He
was evaluated 3203 times for a total 2-star average.

Bushcraftgregg posted 1567 messages in 55 newsgroups. You were
evaluated 144 times for an average of 2 stars.

I've posted 3911 messages in 34 newsgroups. I was evaluated 227 times
for a total 3-star average.

More than anything, this is a testament to the number of cross-posted
messages, since I only post in RRS.

Just crunching some numbers,

You're a delusional 'tard boy!