Old June 7th 09, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default EiBi Skeds Updated!

On Jun 7, 10:29*am, Mike wrote:
Checking out individual stats under Google Profile reveals some
interesting data, Bushy:

dxAce posted 15221 messages to 159 groups over the past six weeks. He
was evaluated 3203 times for a total 2-star average.

Bushcraftgregg posted 1567 messages in 55 newsgroups. You were
evaluated 144 times for an average of 2 stars.

I've posted 3911 messages in 34 newsgroups. I was evaluated 227 times
for a total 3-star average.

More than anything, this is a testament to the number of cross-posted
messages, since I only post in RRS.

- Just crunching some numbers,
-
- Mike

MWB,

Do Not Abuse the Numbers by Crunching Them.

Massage the Numbers and they will tell you everything.

numb3rs ~ RHF