Old June 8th 09, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap
Rick[_9_] Rick[_9_] is offline

Default Need help.: OMNI-D 546 Receiving problems.!

Please help me to solve my omni-d problem.... It lost 90% of the receive
side.I can barely hear signals that were usually 30 over 9.but what gets me
it is that I flip the switch in the back to "receive" instead of leaving it
in the transceive position and use the receive jack(not the pl-259) and it
receive normally.I opened it and checked the relay(contacts) and they are
ok....I took a wire antenna and jumped it to the "input signal pin" of the
rx mixer and the reception cames back....any ideas guys.......