Old June 8th 09, 01:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default EiBi Skeds Updated!

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article
,
Mike wrote:

On Jun 7, 7:05?pm, dxAce wrote:
Funny, even your own 'intern' offered this up:

Information, including the educational background of currently employed
faculty at Louisville Technical Institute, can be found
at:http://www.louisvilletech.com/faculty.asp

1. Now you admit talking to an intern from my school.
2. Privacy laws cover students not faculty employees.
3. Obtaining info about me from the place where I went to school is
what the law covers.
4. Yes, every school lists the degrees of it's faculty. I never said
that was illegal.
5. Nothing on there about how to acess student info, right, dxDufe?

Your reasoning skills insult you far more than I ever could.

If you have your B.A., M.A., and course work for a Ph.D. what's stopping
you? Sounds like you just need a mentor and approved subject for a
dissertation. Have you published any papers that could be at least a
starting point for one?

The boy knows rolling papers...

Are you saying his thesis went up in smoke?

Well, according to what I was told by Wayne State, he did not complete the course
work (if he ever indeed did any course work towards a PhD) needed for a PhD.