Old June 8th 09, 03:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) : Air France - Two Bodies & Ticket Found Near Air FranceCrashSite

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

~ RHF wrote:
Two Bodies & Ticket Found Near Air France Crash Site
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/brazil_plane

dxAce wrote:

Somebody is due a refund.

Well, THAT'S certainly in bad taste -- but then, your thousands of
google admirers wouldn't expect any less from you, the Master of Bad
Taste. Well into your weekend binge already?

dxAce wrote:

Get a sense of humour, dufus.

You find humor in all those people dying?

Maybe I should downgrade my "bad taste" evaluation of you to "sick and
perverted".