Old June 8th 09, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jim Lux Jim Lux is offline

Default Hexbeam Antenna Modeling

Roy Lewallen wrote:
J.B. Wood wrote:

Thanks for the reply, Steve. As for exaggerated claims, I'd have to
give the award to the designers of (and explainers of the "theory"
behind) the Crossed-Field Antenna (CFA). (Of course the CFA has been
the subject of numerous antenneX articles but I'm not placing yours in
that group!) 73s,

Here's my candidate for the award, embodied in a U.S. patent:
http://tinyurl.com/h546u

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

This particular antenna has the useful property of enhancing plant
growth too..

"
It has been observed by the inventor and witnesses that accelerated
plant growth can occur using the present invention.
"

I think David Strom knew what we was writing about. He deserves a beer.