Old June 9th 09, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT What TV Shows Do You Watch?

When the Big digital tv switch is made later on this month, (June 12, I
think) more than a few million people's tv screens are going
blank.According to an article at www.tvpredictions.com

I use two two 27'' CRT tv sets, one of them is my RCA tv set I bought on
October 15,1999 for WebTV and sitting next to that tv set is my Sony
Wega Trinitron 27'' flat screen tv set I use for watching tv.I bought
that tv set in December 2004 at one of the Cowboy Maloney Electric City
stores around here.My Sony tv set is both analog and digital tv
capable.But since it isn't a true HD tv set, the tv programs still look
like mostly analog to me and that is the way I like it too.Screw that
real/true HD tv, it SUCKS!
cuhulin