Old November 21st 03, 12:37 AM
JGBOYLES

Almost nothing from RS works very well .

That's a very general statement Ralph. I have bought electronic components and
various connectors from Radio Shack for 28 years and all worked. (works, works
well, or works very well, take your pick). I paid more for them, but that was
because they were the only place I could get the stuff I needed locally. I
have bought things from my local electronics supply house lately that didn't
work, and they are not open on weekends.
RS doesn't manufacture their components or connectors. They are reselling.
I for one am glad they do, they have saved me time and money persuing this
Hobby. As to whether the solderless BNC connector works, the RS one will work
as good or bad as OEM.
73 Gary N4AST