Old June 9th 09, 02:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
WQGT447 WQGT447 is offline

Default Ping: MWBRYANT

On Jun 8, 4:56*pm, wrote:
WOG, the way you said that, (and I mean this in all due kindly
respect.Please don't hate me) it sounds and looks just like a pouty
little girl said that.

Well, that was sort of the idea... ;-) It was designed to sound like
a parody.

I don't hate nobody :-D

~ Bruce Jensen

www.devilfinder.com*
VW $600.00 Car

$600.00, 228 miles per gallon.At that price, I would buy two of them.At
the gas station this morning, I paid $20.00 for a little over eight
gallons of gas and it still didn't quite fill up the gas tank of my new
old 1983 Dodge van I bought last September.
The word/name Car is derived from the Irish Celtic word/name Carrus.www.celticfestms.org
cuhulin, the Scots Irish Celtic Curmudgeon