Old June 10th 09, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D. Peter Maus D. Peter Maus is offline

Default GRUNDIG G3 NOW JULY 2009

On 06/10/09 16:53, dxAce wrote:

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 06/10/09 16:21, user wrote:
Drifter wrote:

AOR7070, has been pushed back a few months because of

hard to get parts.

The stereo AM part, that is used for ... AM sync ??

Yes.

I'm actually kinda interested in the AOR 7070. Waiting to see what it
looks like as I never cared for that funny looking panel on the 7030.

I must admit, I was hesitant, as well. But it proved itself as a
performance radio within minutes of coming out of the box. You get
used to the panel real quick. The O/S becomes second nature after a
few operations. And you kind of forget it's not a traditiona design
when you start DXing things the ICOM's can't hear.

I use my 7030 as much as the Drake.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical
Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and
who knows, there may be more dufi there.