Old June 11th 09, 01:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
~ RHF ~ RHF is offline

Default GRUNDIG G3 NOW JULY 2009

On Jun 10, 2:53*pm, dxAce wrote:
"D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 06/10/09 16:21, user wrote:
Drifter wrote:

AOR7070, has been pushed back a few months because of

hard to get parts.

The stereo AM part, that is used for ... AM sync ??

* *Yes.

- I'm actually kinda interested in the AOR 7070.
- Waiting to see what it looks like as I never
- cared for that funny looking panel on the 7030.
-
- dxAce
- Michigan
- USA

AOR 7070 Receiver
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~vk5vka...0%20sketch.jpg
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~vk5vka/rxnews.htm

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical
Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and
who knows, there may be more dufi there.