Old June 12th 09, 07:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Owen Duffy Owen Duffy is offline

Default Be careful when using Excel

Jeff Liebermann wrote in
:

On Sun, 10 May 2009 20:10:46 GMT, Owen Duffy wrote:

The early versions of Excel did have very good compatibility. One

cannot
say that about OpenOffice, last time I looked it did not support VBA,

VBA support was added in Open Office 2.x:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/VBA

Oh well, having opened a spreadsheet with VBA macros, and clicked away an
error box a hundred time, I got to the point where the macros were
visible and I could see that the OO implementation would not tell me the
number of rows in a variant array of variants passed as argument #1.

I will look again in a few years.

Looks good, but it sure doesn't work like Excel 2000, not yet anyway.

Owen