Old June 13th 09, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
VK2KC VK2KC is offline

Default Hygain 18AVT v 18AVQ

Thanks Bert,
But I have already been there and done that, and I do appreciate your time
in replying to my query. I have copies of the online manuals of both of the
antennae that you refer to.

So the question still remains, what is an AV-18AVQ???

Someone out there in Ham Radio Land must have a copy of a manual for the
AV-18AVQ in PDF format and would like to share it.

Cheers & 73
John
VK2KC

"Bert Hyman" wrote in message
In "VK2KC"
wrote:

Hello,
Can anyone tell me the difference between the Hygain 18AVQ and the 18AVT
verticals?

A copy in pdf of the manual would be very welcome.

http://www.hy-gain.com/man/pdf/AV-18AVQII.pdf

http://www.hy-gain.com/man/pdf/AV-18AVT.pdf

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN