Old June 14th 09, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Mike & Steve

dxAce wrote:

Just Plain Burr wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Just Plain Burr wrote:

Mike,
I mounted my BC 245 in my pickup this afternoon. Been wanting to do
that
for a year so I got it done. While I was there I drained and flushed the
radiator and put "summer coolent" in, nice green.

Always 'summer' in the Philippines, is it not, Cuz?

I asked for "Anti Freeze" and blew their minds (what they have)

It stays around 90-95 most of the days, nights are around 85. Humidity says
about 99. The fans in the house will ring the water out of the air at times,
that's funny. (blowing water)

Been there and done that, as you know, Cuz!

Kinda the opposite is Africa, in places, where humidity is a premium.

Getting ready here to get the AC unit in the window as it may just really get
hot in the next week or so.

Lake levels are back up to their long term averages.

Oh yeah, forgot to add that it's only 66 degrees F, here at 10 AM ET (1400 GMT) on
the freakin 14th of June!