Old June 15th 09, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default Hell of a bunch of DXers

On Jun 14, 11:33*pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
"Just Plain Burr" wrote in ...

You wimps went to bed. You DX at night.

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean

My DX is the electric substation two blocks down the street.. but I do get
strong local interference from the high tension lines out on the street....

Hey B.A. - I saw a show last week and thought about you.:-) It was on
the food in S.Korea. All I can say is "Oh my." Some of it, well,
actually most of it - I just shook my head and pictured you really
tying into a bowl of many of the delectables over there.;-)

I learned that the S.Korean's love fermented food so too speak. Bean
paste? I saw how they made it, actually just letting it ruin? That is
a staple over there huh? There were some foods though, that looked
pretty good. It would be hard to put on weight over there, not many
overweight S.Koreans, I do like how they implement soups in all their
meals though. Do the North eat the same things as the South? I figured
you would be the one to know.:-)