Old June 15th 09, 09:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Hell of a bunch of DXers

Brenda Ann wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
I expect that there is only one fat north korean. The rest are starving.
You get a free pizza for guessing the name of the one fat guy.

Long Dong IL

Il is his second surname. In western naming convention it would be Dong-Il
Kim (more like the hyphenated), similar to the way the Spanish do their
surnames.

Ha! Had a nice Vietnamese fellow at work, and actually he was ethnic Chinese.

His first name was Hui, pronounced Wee.

I always called him Long Dong Wee.

We always had some good laughs, though he ragged on me for not picking up all
the folks on rafts.

He finally, I think, figured out that I was not in charge.

I'm still not in charge today!

dxAce
Michigan
USA