Old June 17th 09, 01:30 AM
D COOK D COOK is offline
Junior Member

Location: DC & WV

Quote:
Originally Posted by n4aeq View Post
Does any remember the proper wiring, i think it was combine 1&2 or 3&4
but i cant remember the
setup.
I don't have the answer to your question. FYI: I have a U-110 and it has a note: Model U-110 Antenna Rotator,115v,60Hz,0.7amp. To synchronize control box with rotator unit, turn knob to each end of rotator. If light stays on after pulsing stops, press and release switch on bottom until light goes out. THERMO-PROTECTED CONTROL: A minimum of 4 minutes of contineous operation shuts off power. Operation is restored after 30 minutes cooling period. When unit becomes operational again, check synchronization. If condition persists, check case or rotator connections. Philips Home Products, Inc., A North American Philips Co., Alliance, OH 44601.