Old June 17th 09, 12:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Just Plain Burr Just Plain Burr is offline

Default Shocking Experience

"Joe from Kokomo"

Glad to hear you are OK.

Thanks but it's going to take sometime on my knee.

But, whatever prompted you to "stick the end of an un-insinuated wire
into a hot 220vAC wire"?

Just ain't to smart. Wife even told me to watch that wire it maybe hot, it
was!!

Over 33 years as a telephone man...

What company? What was your job?

Got my education from SWB in Dallas then owned my own consulting company all
over the world and a EPBX, LAN and sound systems east of LA.

I started as a Maintenance Lineman worked my way up to a walking PBX man in
Dallas, five years.