Old June 17th 09, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Rich Griffiths Rich Griffiths is offline

Default Update: DTV antenna on VHF

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:09:04 -0500, tom wrote:

Rich Griffiths wrote:

snip my stuff

As a member of the club that has taken roving to new heights over the
years, I can safely say that it is indeed "roving".

The rovers got us as many 10GHz grids this weekend as the sum total of
the previous 11 contests. And they don't play the games that some of
the east coast "owned" rovers do.

Ssshhhh! That's supposed to be a secret ;-)

The rovers in the upper Midwest will,
and will try to, work anyone and everyone. Cooperation amongst
competition makes for a better contest.

I have no sense of shame. I'll work anyone :-)

And thank you for roving, something I always take the time to say to
anyone signing /R during the contest. You guys are definitely the hard
working and dedicated operators out there.

My pleasure, but I appreciate the compliment.

--
Rich W2RG EM79 (and EM78, EN80, EM89, ....)