Old June 18th 09, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
BDK[_6_] BDK[_6_] is offline

Default Up Date

In article 4a3a0ed1.286234@chupacabra,
says...
BDK wrote:

When I hurt my knee, I spent a lot of time with my scanners,
reprogramming them, and entering alpha tags on everything.

Manually or using spreadsheet software?

Manually. My laptop and the cable were in a non-friendly to my knee
room, and it was too uncomfortable there, and dragging the laptop out
was a bigger hassle than just punching the stuff in by hand. The chair I
spent my time in wasn't good for PC use either.

The worst thing was I dumped the one scanner to my PC after I had it all
set up, and then after I had to reset it when it locked up, the dump
file wouldn't load! I had to use one of my earlier ones to get it going
again, and redo the rest. At least it was only about 40 freqs, not about
350 or so, the total I had in it.
--

BDK..
Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.