Old June 19th 09, 08:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Stray Dog[_2_] Stray Dog[_2_] is offline

Default The "other" end that is near....

Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 16:30:02 -0400
From: Michael Coslo
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Subject: The "other" end that is near....

Michael Black wrote:

But now you start another thread of an even more off-topic nature, and
then let it slide further off topic, and you are the major poster in this
thread.

You've just helped to kill newsgroups, idiot.

Should we send the posts to you for approval, Michael?

C'mon, do you think that OT posts just started?

- Mike -

In every group there are a few individuals who would like to be "net cop"
and be a medieval king: everyone obey MY^ rules, but I don't have to obey
my own rules.

More seriously, what kills newsgroups is a less than critical mass of
people who are willing to author _any_ posts, including OT posts that draw
other people out of their lazyness through the principle of "I'm going to
let someone ELSE do all the work."