Old June 20th 09, 01:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] greenpjs@neo.rr.com is offline

Default When will we get rid of this (RF JUNK)??

On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 08:39:04 -0400, wrote:

Soory if this is a duplicate... I sent a similar response a few
minutes ago that showed up as no longer available. I'm not sure what
that means.

This time, both replies were there. I must have caught my earlier
message when my news server had just the header but not the whole
message yet. I need to learn patience ... and how to spell sorry.
....Pat