Old June 20th 09, 02:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default SPECIAL: Giant Sink Hole Eats DX Ass

dave wrote:

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/most_popu...provider=to p

I feel sorry for that DX Ass guy!

It was pretty hairy around here with about 8 inches of rain in rather rapid
fashion. Also saw more lightning and heard more thunder than I have for quite
awhile.

I can still hear some big generators running about a half mile from here as they
work to restore power and try to get a lot of backed up sewers fixed.

Sunny now though, and quite a few days of good weather forecast.

I fixing to get out and about to take a look around.