Old June 22nd 09, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ? Is the Obama-Regime'sİ FCC backing IBOCand HD-Radio ? -was- ...

About twenty minutes ago, a car pulled up in my driveway.A dude steps
out and he knocks on my door.At first, I couldn't understand a word he
said.I said, What? He said, Are you the Mexican (Wetback) who does
swimming pools? I told him, It isn't me, nothing Mexican (Wetback) about
me!

There are only two short streets and one other street about a block long
in my neighborhood.No Wetbacks live around here as far as I know.

I don't know the first thing about doing swimming pools,,, whatever that
is? There are no swimming pools around here.Except for that plastic
kiddy play pool in that front yard next door to me.
cuhulin