Old June 23rd 09, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
David Thompson David  Thompson is offline

Default Vintage SSB

Harold,

I don't have a late copy of Electric Radio but there are several nets
active.

On Sunday the Hallicrafters net starts out at about 1900Z followed by the
Vintage SSB Net run by K5LYN, followed by the Heathkit Net. Frequency is
14292 or there about.

There is a Wednesday Hallicrafters net at dark and there is a Drake net on
75.

You can find the hallicrafters reflector on qth.com to give you more detail.

There is a Collins group that meets on 75 too.

I think someone did try to start a vintage SSB reflector on yahoo but I have
heard nothing more.
I have problems with yahoo altho I am on a KW Electronics reflector from the
UK covering the KW 2000 series and other KW gear.

Dave K4JRB