Old June 24th 09, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mjcrook mjcrook is offline

Default Eton E1XM receiver for parts or project $100

Thanks again for the help, Bob. I'm going to keep trying to sell it.
(I went to storage and opened up my near-mint Grundig Satellit 700, so
I haven't gone without my SW program favorites).

Wondering whether $100 isn't the right price for this receiver. I'll
take best offer above $70 for E1XM with power supply and satellite
antenna (plus actual shipping). Anyone out there? I can say the E1XM
is exceptionally easy to work on.

cheers

michael