Old June 25th 09, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Eton E1XM receiver for parts or project $100

Brenda Ann wrote:
"mjcrook" wrote in message
ooh, now that's tempting. is it digital? ;-)

Would make a great paperweight (just like my nice TFT Casio and my Sony
Watchman).

How much to ship that E1 to 96271 via USPS Priority mail? I'll offer the $70
for it. Of course, I'll have to turn it right around to Drake for the
repairs (I'm a pretty darn good tech, but SMT is way beyond my skillset (my
eyes are not so good as they used to be).

http://www.internettrains.com/mercha...Code=TLSOPTMAG