Old June 25th 09, 11:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
[email protected] bill@love.ranch is offline

Default loose glass in meter

I would try the auto mirror to windshield glue they sell at the auto
parts stores.

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 10:28:49 -0400, "Bob Spooner"
wrote:

I have a Viking II that the glass in the meter came loose. I'd rather not
disassemble the front panel (since it looks to be a lot of work) to remove
the meter which is behind a RF proof shield, so I'm thinking of just gluing
the glass in a few spots. What would be good for making the glass stick to
the meter case?

73, Bob AD3K