Old June 29th 09, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Barnard John Barnard is offline

Default RRS Top Posters for this Month : Mayo 2009

BDK wrote:
In article , says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-ED2A57.18134706062009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-88DEF4.18554603062009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-D54045.20082402062009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article 4a28c296.1649562@chupacabra,
Bob Dobbs wrote:

BDK wrote:
You kooktards and your 911 nonsense, your evil joo stuff, and of
course,
your Obama BC insanity, keep me laughing while I work on some stuff.
I'm
currently putting together some scanner pre amps, and taking a laugh
break makes the job less monotonous.
An intellectually challenged git like teletubbie* can provide a
respite
from more serious aspects of real life and allow decompression.
You are the authority on being intellectually challenged.
And you're the self-taught authority on being miserable.
I'm not miserable.

Then you're an excellent actor. Did you study with Lee Strasburg?

Maybe he studied with Rock Hudson?

Oh my! Along with George Takei, I bet?
Well, don't let me get in the way of you two lovers.

'

Why do your fantasies about people you don't get along with seem to
involve gays?
He must have a lot of fantasies about a lot of people.

I wonder if he keeps a diary/journal, where he writes down all those
fantasies? I wonder if David Carradine is involved somehow?
Perhaps Truman Capote is involved in Telemundoh's fantasies?

Oh, that should get you up to the top of his **** list now! He's gonna
call you gay or something. Heavens!!
Telemundoh is way too easy to bait. Getting on his list is a piece o'
cake. But you are right - I just need to wait for him to say something.

He's about the easiest kooktard there has ever been to bite. Get ready
to be called gay. I wonder when he's going to drop the "F- bomb"?

Shouldn't be too much longer...

Yeah, it didn't take Telemundoh long to post the F- bomb. Guy is way too
predictable.

He's snapping at everything. I bet his neighbors have some funny stories
to tell, kind of like when I lived down the road from a guy who would go
on a bender 3 or 4 times a year, and smash his house up, or his car, or
threaten the wrong guy, etc. Last time I saw him, he was sitting at the
curb, blubbering after getting his nose broken by another neighbor who
took offense to his making racial slurs to his "wife", who wasn't his
wife, just someone they had hired as a nanny to take care of their older
kids, since his actual wife had major complications from pregnancy. That
was the second time I saw him with a broken nose. The first time, he had
fallen down in the street after trashing his wife's car.

I wonder if Telly drinks?

Maybe Telly is blubbering on-line because someone busted him up? I can't
say that I know too many conspiracy nutcases but they all tend to hover
in their little universes strictly by the powers of their own delusions.

I could be wrong and maybe Telly is blubbering because he hasn't had a
drink in awhile and really craves one ...