Old June 29th 09, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Barnard John Barnard is offline

Default RRS Top Posters for this Month : Mayo 2009

BDK wrote:
In article , says...
BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-57B0D0.09345020062009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-F678BC.20240419062009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-2EA4D6.22193717062009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-8280E0.19573516062009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

SNIP
You're too big a target, Telemundoh. You're too easy to disturb.
Throwing you off-stride isn't any work whatsoever. And you keep
on
showing how easy it to strike your nerves as rudimentary as they
are.
On another drinking binge after a hard day of asking your clients
"do
you want fry's with that."

Keep on, glutton. This is fun.
Oh yes what fun.

Maybe fun for the mentally addled like you.

Ahhh, Telemundoh, you are such a fun guy ;-)

He's a real clown, an assclown.
Yeah, that's just great, another love exchange between you and the
ugly
Canadian. Go get a room and keep your affair out of this news group.

You need to speak to someone about this gay fixation of yours. Seeing
gays everywhere is a symptom of a bigger problem.
Go right ahead and meet the ugly Canadian. Don't let us know how it
turns out.
Now you have fantasies about us meeting each other? Wow, you've really
gotten into this thing, haven't you?

BWHAHAHAHA!
Maybe Tele can get a new job as a projectionist? I almost feel sorry for
guys like Tele who continually shoot their feet while they are still
in their mouths.
Fortunately I have a good job unlike yours flipping burgers.

As time goes by, your delusions become stronger.

Keep the laughs coming.
Oh, I'm wrong about the ugly Canadian's job. Feel free to straighten us
out here kook'tard.

And what evidence do you have he's a burger flipper? None? So what makes
you think he's one?

So what jobs do I have? I have two. I have a bet with a friend who lurks
as to what you'll say. Don't disappoint me, Telemundoh!

Oh, no fast food is involved with either one.

That's a good bet for you. Telemundoh doesn't have any originality to
him. To have an original thought he would need to have a brain. Hell,
even half-a-brain would do.

He still seems to have a good knowledge of radio and electronics, but
something seems to have gone seriously wrong. I can't understand how
anyone could possibly be friends with, or have a family member spouting
Obama BC insanity without telling them they need help desperately, and
trying to convince them to get themselves some help. Apparently,
Telemundoh is just raving at will and nobody is stepping up and telling
him how messed up his thinking is.

My ex the (child) shrink thinks Telemundoh is just "fascinating". Even
she laughs at his angry outbursts, even while trying to figure out what
drives the poor kooktard's delusions. The whole thing about kooktards
calling people gay all the time just cracks her up.

Yep, he seems good with electronics and that's something he should stick
with. Why he went to the kooktard end no one probably knows. But it
doesn't take much. A slight imbalance with his brain chemistry and he
becomes kooktard central. He really should get himself checked out.