Old June 29th 09, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Barnard John Barnard is offline

Default RRS Top Posters for this Month : Mayo 2009

BDK wrote:
In article , says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-8280E0.19573516062009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

SNIP
You're too big a target, Telemundoh. You're too easy to disturb.
Throwing you off-stride isn't any work whatsoever. And you keep on
showing how easy it to strike your nerves as rudimentary as they are.
On another drinking binge after a hard day of asking your clients "do
you want fry's with that."

Keep on, glutton. This is fun.
Oh yes what fun.

Maybe fun for the mentally addled like you.

Ahhh, Telemundoh, you are such a fun guy ;-)

He's a real clown, an assclown.
Yeah, that's just great, another love exchange between you and the ugly
Canadian. Go get a room and keep your affair out of this news group.

You need to speak to someone about this gay fixation of yours. Seeing
gays everywhere is a symptom of a bigger problem.
That could be Telemundoh's next conspiracy. Someone's putting estrogens
in his drinking water.
Fluoride AND estrogen!! He's doomed.
Between the Obama BC delusions and the above issue, you're a real mess.
But I'm sure that you can get help. It's high time, Telemundoh.
Tele needs closure on the BC issue. Just that little leap on faith into
the world of those with common sense.
His kooktard religion is strong. It's going to take something big to
shake it and allow him to make a small step towards normalcy.

I'm waiting for Telemundoh to tell us how the government is tracking him
by putting fluoride in the water.

Nope, it's RFID tags and the IR remote control sensor in new TVs.

I wonder if he cuts up his purchases to get rid of the RFIDs?