Old July 3rd 09, 10:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore[_2_] Cecil Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Newbie Question

Bob wrote:
The display in my original CCRadio failed, too -- I sent it back to
the Crane folks and they put in a new display for $25, one that has
much better longevity, they say. Still going strong after several
years.

Out of the blue, I just received this email from C.Crane Co.

"I read online that you have a display problem with your CCRadio. Upon
looking into your account I can see it is a CCRadio Plus which is far
easier to put our newer display technology into than an original
CCRadio. In fact we can do this at no charge. We would only need you
to send the radio to us. We take care of shipping the radio back to
you. John Wilder, Customer/Product Support, C. Crane Company, Inc."
--
73, Cecil, IEEE, OOTC, http://www.w5dxp.com