Old July 4th 09, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Radio[_3_] Radio[_3_] is offline

Default Vintage SSB

On Jun 22, 8:54*am, " wrote:
I know there are several Vintage SSB nets listed ,but, I have not been
able to hear one on the air..I have a collection of early SSB gear and
would enjoy excercizing them on the air..Anyone interested in having a
Vintage SSB net on 40 meters..It would be fun to hear those old tube
rigs on the air,Talk about repairs,restoring,mods,finding parts
etc..What say? *Harold

Good morning Harold,
There is an excellent net on 75 meters in central Wisconsin on
Saturday mornings at about 9 am central time. It usually starts right
after the Midwest Classic Radio Net which in on 3885. This net is the
Vintage SSB Net and it is on 3840.
They also have an excellent website which is: http://www.vintagessb.net/..
Karl KC9AA