Old July 5th 09, 12:12 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
Barry[_3_] Barry[_3_] is offline

Default Organization of American States (OAS) kicks out Honduras, welcomesCuba - LMFAO!

'So now Cuba and Venezuela are deemed to be “democratic” states, but
Honduras is not?'

'Yes, the OAS has tremendous moral authority here.'

'By the way, do note how Mr. Zelaya welcomed the news of Cuba’s
reinstatement.'
[...]
http://sweetness-light.com/archive/o...s-out-honduras

Listen to the Silence of the Liberal Fascists!

'Just as we conservatives get ready to celebrate our patriotism on the
Fourth of July, a liberal from a prominent family has been accused of
spying for Cuba.'

"What Walter Kendall Myers kept hidden, according to documents
unsealed in court Friday, was a deep and long-standing anger toward
his country, an anger that allegedly made him willing to spy for Cuba
for three decades."
[...]
http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/...ral_solid.html