Old July 5th 09, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Rich Griffiths Rich Griffiths is offline

Default Obtaining electromagnetic radiation from accelerating electrons

On Sun, 05 Jul 2009 13:24:20 +0100, Richard wrote:

Is it not true that if I were able to accelerate my cup of coffee at
light speeds

non sequitur. acceleration = rate of change of speed.

at a frequency of 14Mhz

non sequitur. frequency is not a measure of speed or acceleration.

my cup of coffee would radiate a 14Mhz carrier?

No.

--
Rich