Old July 5th 09, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Bill Bill is offline

Default Old Schematics.

I have a RME DB-20 RF pre-amp that needs a schematic for me to check
against. This unit was made around 1938 and uses steel tubes. They were
very popular during the war because they isolated the oscillators from
putting anything back into the antenna for the enemy to zero in on.
Mine is just for short wave listening and I have no continuity on the
ground side of the antenna. If anyone can e-mail me a gif or pdf of the
schematic I would be forever grateful.
Thanks much,
Bill Baka

P.S. These had 3 tuned stages and 2 tubes worth of amplification so they
were pretty good for their time. I only get about 10-15 dB now but it
still helps.