Old July 5th 09, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
John Szalay John Szalay is offline

Default Where to find a new frequency.

"Doug" wrote in
:

Reed wrote:
Doug wrote:
Just read in our local paper (central Ohio USA) that our PD will be
going from it's current radio system I've been listening to for
years, in the 456 band to the county 800 Mhz. trunked system.

Is there a data base. FCC or otherwise that would have up-to-date
frequencies that can be accessed by the public?

My apologies if this has been covered here in the past, my free
News server has fairly short retention.

TIA

try here

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?stid=39

I thank you kindly for your response.

Unfortunately that database (FCC Data Last Updated On: 04-19-2009
11:47 ) has the current frequencies and not the new ones. As this
system is due to transition in the next week or so I figure the new
frequencies have to be available somewhere I just haven't found it.

I'll keep hunting.

Thank you again.

did you bother to look through the Ohio forums on
http://www.radioreference.com

http://forums.radioreference.com/ohi...cussion-forum/

there is a lot of information there, much more recent that the
database and stuff in development..