Old October 25th 03, 06:31 AM
richard

It looks very interesting - great results with minimal resources
Thanks very much
Is your linear amp broadband?
How are you going on the direct conversion spectrum analyser idea?

Richard

Ashhar Farhan wrote:
I have been working on an SSB transciever for the last two months, it
finally went on-air at VU2PEP a fortnight ago. We are quite happy with
the performance. A number of on-air contacts have asked for the
details.

Here is the link:
http://farhan.net.co.nr

I would love to have feedback from you all. I have hastily put the
detaits together, I might have left something out. I am not sure. This
is the first time I am putting any of my radio efforts on the Web.
comments are welcome.

- farhan