Old July 7th 09, 11:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Mike the Brewer[_4_] Mike the Brewer[_4_] is offline

Default AR88D Restoration3

"Jeffrey D Angus" wrote in message
*grins* I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with grubby
i.e., well used, looking test equipment.

Jeff

--
“Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.”
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com

Yes,.it is an old British Telecom ( BT ) lcd testmeter that was given to me
12 years ago by a friend. There was no display and I was able to find a
driver ic that worked.
It has served me well ever since.
Mike.