Old July 8th 09, 11:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Radio Habana, did they discontinue the English service?

Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On Jul 7, 11:16 pm, SC Dxing wrote:
I found them on 6010 at 500utc last night and 6140 did also switch to
English at that time. But they have really cut back on the English
service.

I was hoping after reading this thread, that
the mystery would be solved. I thought I was
just missing them (the english transmissions).

I still, to this day, get literature (propaganda)
from them. I wonder if they have a "do not mail
list." ;-)

They may have cut back on English to devote more transmitter time to Spanish
due to the *crisis* in Honduras.

dxAce
Michigan
USA