Old July 9th 09, 08:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Markus Wolfgart Markus Wolfgart is offline

Default Help need to identify some electronic parts.

Dear JB,

I will give you some suitable answer concerning some of the mentioned
parts for free, due to the ham spirit ;-)

Part #1: Skyworks 2Gc PIN attenuator.
Part #2: ALPS VXCO (Freq. ?)
Part #3: Delta XCO 19.44Mc
Part #4: Corning VXCO 52Mc
Part #5: probably SAW filter from Temex
Part #6-8: are Filters

In general I know what these parts are, but would like to find some
data sheet when using them in later prrojects as i get not just one
but a big amount of them.

Markus
DL8MBY

JB schrieb:
All but the last appear to be oscillators modules. Part #3 is a 19.44 MHz.
All I can tell you beyond that is Google, Google, Google. I could tell you
more by the end of the day for $200.