Old July 10th 09, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo[_4_] David Eduardo[_4_] is offline

Default BREAKING NEWS! iBiquity decalred bankruptcy in 2008! LMFAO!!!

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

iBiquity is not and has not filed for bankruptcy. Your use of iBiqity in
this context is at best disingenuous, showing a supreme lack of
understanding of court documents, and at worst just an effort to
propagate
lies about a company you dislike.

You know all about the propagation of lies, 'Eduardo'!

Here you go... call 011 (593-07) 281 33 54 in the afternoon and ask for
Patricio Toro. He worked for me from close to the beginning of my ownership
days in Ecuador and is now a respected national show host on Canela FM, a
network of about a dozen FM stations.

You are the one who refuses to see truth... despite the ease of verification
that exists.