Old July 10th 09, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default BREAKING NEWS! iBiquity decalred bankruptcy in 2008! LMFAO!!!

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

iBiquity is not and has not filed for bankruptcy. Your use of iBiqity in
this context is at best disingenuous, showing a supreme lack of
understanding of court documents, and at worst just an effort to
propagate
lies about a company you dislike.

You know all about the propagation of lies, 'Eduardo'!

Here you go... call 011 (593-07) 281 33 54 in the afternoon and ask for
Patricio Toro. He worked for me from close to the beginning of my ownership
days in Ecuador and is now a respected national show host on Canela FM, a
network of about a dozen FM stations.

You are the one who refuses to see truth... despite the ease of verification
that exists.

If verification is so damn easy, then show me the paperwork!

Elsewise shut your faux Hispanic mouth, boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA