Old July 11th 09, 01:31 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
Barry[_3_] Barry[_3_] is offline

Default Go U.S. Climate Bill, Global Warming, Pave Path to “Global Governance”

Former Vice President Al Gore declared that the Congressional climate
bill will help bring about “global governance.”

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....al-governance/

HEY! Wait just one minute! I thought this Bilderberger - One World
Government conspiracy was a "Republican" Thang?
http://news.aol.com/article/bilderbe...spiracy/382953

Liberal Fascist Propaganda Lies - it's a Democrat Party thang -
http://liberalfascism.nationalreview.com

Sing it with me! - "Liberal Fascism, Liberal Fascism über alles, über
alles in der Welt"