Old July 11th 09, 06:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
BDK[_6_] BDK[_6_] is offline

Default (OT) : Palin Derangement Syndrome -was- Note to Alaska voters

In article ,
says...

"BDK" wrote in message
In article cdba9086-7deb-4294-908c-ed6af3b351f4
@a7g2000yqk.googlegroups.com,
says...
On Jul 10, 10:50 am, "MNMikeW" wrote:
"dave" wrote in message

m...

Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Jul 9, 7:59 pm, "~ RHF" wrote:
Liberal-Fascist Suffering from "Palin Derangement Syndrome"
[PDS]http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/63a1a808cd16e090
.
One more Joe-from-Kokomo quack, Quack. QUACK !
Suffering from "Palin Derangement Syndrome" [PDS].

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...amille-paglia-...

deranged is as deranged does and
you do de-range-range-ranged so well
now go 'pds' on ~ RHF
.
On Jul 9, 4:43 pm, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

The next time you knuckle heads want to vote in a dizzy MILF for
governor, you might have better luck if you think with your big
head
instead of your little head.
You wanted her, you got her -- for half a term.
Bwahahahahaha!- Hide quoted text -

What cracks me up more than anything RHF, is that I have never
seen ANYONE, absolutely scare the crap out of the democratic
party like this woman has in the history of politics.

Her being a woman, and an attractive
one at that, makes it even more hilarious....lolol.

You know "you have the power" and have people scared
to death when all the democratic pundits ie; networks and late night
hosts
on tv start piling on. You haven't seen the last of her, and I
can't wait. :-D

Physically, she reminds me of Little Annie Fannie. She is truly a
moron,
who doesn't even know how to construct a sentence. That makes her
functionally illiterate. One wonders what form thought takes inside
that
purty little head.

Wouldn't that be "One wonders what form OF thought...."? Who's the
functionally illiterate one who doesn't know how to construct a
sentence?- Hide quoted text -

I didn't understand the illiterate statement either, makes no sense
in
arguing about it with him. They're skeeeered of her. :-D

Do you really believe that? Seriously?

Booo!

Boo hoo, I'm Sarah Palin, and I don't know why hardly anyone took the
Letterman crap seriously, hardly anyone takes me seriously as a
candidate for POTUS, and even my daughter's baby daddy is dissing me in
the press. Oh, the humanity!

Well, I'm gonna quit and cash in, sell a lot of suckers some books and
maybe do a talk show, you betcha I am!!

Palin only had one chance to scare anyone, and that chance was over for
most of the country on election day. It's over on 7/26 for the folks in
Alaska.

--

BDK..
Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.