Old July 11th 09, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Ben[_2_] Ben[_2_] is offline

Default [MsgID 100180] Help needed with a Cobra CIR2000a Internet Radio receiver

"Theodoros Tsioupros" schreef in bericht
Dear friends,

I am quite a novice Usenet user, so please be a bit patient with my
writing and compliance to the rules. I promise to improve later on.

Big Cut

Theodoros, not to complain about you, but did you try Google ?

It brings me to this page
http://cobra.com/products/internet-r...internet-radio which
has a Where to Buy Item.

This shows on http://cobra.com/support/countrysearch result for different
European countries including Greece.

Teleimpex S.A. 30 Koumoundourou
Alimos, 174.56 Greece
Phone: 0030.210.993.04.12
Fax: 0030.10.993.57.53 Email:
www.tele.gr Greece
Products
Two Way Radios (PMR) & Marine Products

I wonder however why someone without permanent Internet Access would like to
buy an Internet radio....

Kind regards,
Ben Zandstra